Electric Furnaces for Making Iron and Steel Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Electric Furnaces for Making Iron and Steel
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 67
Author: Lyon, Dorsey A.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Keeney, Robert M.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Bureau of Mines.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1914
- Content Description: From Introduction: "Some results of the work already done are presented in this bulletin, which gives a historical review of the development of electric furnaces for making iron and steel, and discusses the problems that remain to be solved in the use of electric furnaces for the smelting of iron ores and the production of pig iron at a profit on a commercial scale."
- Physical Description: 142 p. : ill.
- Keyword: furnaces
- Keyword: testing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Canada
- Place Name: Sweden
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 67
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12279