The Selection of Explosives used in Engineering and Mining Operations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Selection of Explosives used in Engineering and Mining Operations
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 48
Author: Hall, ClarenceCreator Type: Personal
Author: Howell, Spencer P.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1913
- Content Description: From General Statement: "This bulletin deals with the characteristic features of the principal explosives used in mining and engineering operations, and especially with the tests that show the suitability of different classes of explosives for different kinds of work."
- Physical Description: 58 p. : ill.
- Keyword: explosives
- Keyword: mining
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 48
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12263