Iran Sanctions Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Iran Sanctions
Author: Katzman, KennethCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-09-13
- Content Description: This report analyzes U.S. and international sanctions against Iran and provides examples of companies and countries that conduct business with Iran, based on a wide range of open-source reporting.
- Physical Description: 84 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Iran
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Iran -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Sanctions (International law)
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: Iran
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS20871
- Accession or Local Control No: RS20871_2012Sep13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc122335