Employment for Veterans: Trends and Programs Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Employment for Veterans: Trends and Programs
Author: Collins, BenjaminCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Labor Policy
Author: Bradley, David H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Labor Economics
Author: Dortch, CassandriaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Education Policy
Author: Kapp, LawrenceCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Military Manpower Policy
Author: Scott, ChristineCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Social Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-10-23
- Content Description: This report discusses veterans' employment trends and programs. The first section presents data on veterans' employment outcomes, identifying recent trends, and discussing issues to consider when interpreting veterans' employment data. The following sections present brief discussions of existing programs that provide employment-related services to veterans. These services are divided into (1) general programs that are broadly available to veterans, (2) programs that target veterans with service-connected disabilities, and (3) competitive grant programs that provide additional employment-related services to veterans but may be limited in scope or availability.
- Physical Description: 20 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans' employment
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Employment
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42790
- Accession or Local Control No: R42790_2012Oct23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc122275