2012-2013 Presidential Election Period: National Security Considerations and Options Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 2012-2013 Presidential Election Period: National Security Considerations and Options
Author: Rollins, JohnCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Terrorism and National Security
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-10-05
- Content Description: This report discusses historical national security-related presidential transition activities, provides a representative sampling of national security issues a new Administration may encounter, and offers considerations and options relevant to each of the five phases of the presidential election period. Each phase has distinct challenges and opportunities for the incoming Administration, the outgoing Administration, and Congress. This report is intended to provide a framework for national security considerations during the current election period and will be updated to reflect the election outcome.
- Physical Description: 39 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: National security
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Presidential elections
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Presidents
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Elections
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42773
- Accession or Local Control No: R42773_2012Oct05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc122266