Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy: CRS Experts Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy: CRS Experts
Author: Sargent, John F., Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Science and Technology Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-08-28
- Content Description: The table in this report provides names and contact information for CRS experts on federal science, technology, and innovation policies, including authorizing programs and funding, making appropriations, and conducting oversight activities.
- Physical Description: 7 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Science
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technological innovations
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42688
- Accession or Local Control No: R42688_2012Aug28
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc122248