TARP Assistance for the U.S. Motor Vehicle Industry: Unwinding the Government Stake in GMAC Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title TARP Assistance for the U.S. Motor Vehicle Industry: Unwinding the Government Stake in GMAC
Author: Webel, BairdCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Financial Economics
Author: Canis, BillCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Industrial Organization and Business
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-09-13
- Content Description: This report discusses government support given to Ally Financial, formerly known as General Motors Acceptance Corporation (GMAC), which provides auto financing, insurance, online banking, and mortgage and commercial financing. This report looks at how or even it GMAC will be able to pay back the government for Trouble Asset Relief Program (TARP) funding.
- Physical Description: 16 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Finance
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Financial crises
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic stabilization
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government regulation
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41846
- Accession or Local Control No: R41846_2012Sep13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc122209