Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Acquisition: Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Acquisition: Issues for Congress
Author: Grimmett, Richard F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Security
Author: Lange, Rebecca S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Air Force Fellow
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-09-10
- Content Description: This report discusses Congressional issues regarding Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems, which are integral components of both national policymaking and military operations, including counterterrorism operations. ISR systems are costly and complicated, and the relationships among organizations responsible for designing and operating these systems are equally complicated.
- Physical Description: 27 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Intelligence activities
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Intelligence services
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Military intelligence
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Counterterrorism
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41284
- Accession or Local Control No: R41284_2012Sep10
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc122199