Salaries of Members of Congress: Recent Actions and Historical Tables Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Salaries of Members of Congress: Recent Actions and Historical Tables
Author: Brudnick, Ida A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist on the Congress
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-09-20
- Content Description: This report contains information on the pay procedure and recent adjustments. It also contains historical information on the rate of pay for Members of Congress since 1789; the adjustments projected by the Ethics Reform Act as compared to actual adjustments in Member pay; details on past legislation enacted with language prohibiting the annual pay adjustment; and Member pay in constant and current dollars since 1992.
- Physical Description: 15 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Members of Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congressional salaries
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Wages
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Income
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 97-1011
- Accession or Local Control No: 97-1011_2012Sep20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc122188