[Review] Collaborate: The Art of We Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Review] Collaborate: The Art of We
Author: Joshua-Gojer, Ashwini EstherCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: University of North Texas. Center for Knowledge SolutionsPlace of Publication: [Denton, Texas]
- Creation: 2012
- Content Description: This article reviews the book "Collaborate: The Art of We," by Dan Sanker, published in 2012.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Keyword: collaboration
- Keyword: best practices
- Keyword: resource sharing
- Keyword: networking
- Journal: Learning and Performance Quarterly, 2012, Denton: University of North Texas. Center for Knowledge Solutions, pp. 51-54
- Publication Title: Learning and Performance Quarterly
- Volume: 1
- Issue: 1
- Page Start: 51
- Page End: 54
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc122185
- Academic Department: Learning Technologies