Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): What is it and what causes it? Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): What is it and what causes it?
- Series Title UNT Speaks Out
Author: Boals, AdrielCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Libraries.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2012-11-15
- Content Description: This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on Coming Home. The author has a grant from the National Institute of Health (NIH) and the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) on innovative approaches to understanding and treating PTSD. In this presentation, the author discusses PTSD and other responses to trauma and stress.
- Physical Description: 17 p.
- Keyword: posttraumatic stress disorder
- Keyword: PTSD
- Keyword: psychological disorders
- Keyword: therapies
- Lecture Series: UNT Speaks Out on Coming Home, 2012, Denton, Texas, United States
- Has Format: UNT Speaks Out On Coming Home, ark:/67531/metadc139523
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc122184
- Academic Department: Psychology