Open Access Initiatives at UNT Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Open Access Initiatives at UNT
Author: Waugh, LauraCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Library and Information Science Student Association (Denton, Tex.)Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2012-11-10
- Content Description: Presentation for the 2012 All School Day at the University of North Texas (UNT). This presentation discusses open access initiatives at UNT, scholarly communication trends, data management, the UNT Scholarly Works institutional repository, and resources available through the UNT Libraries.
- Physical Description: 20 p.
- Keyword: open access
- Keyword: digital repositories
- Keyword: data management
- Keyword: publishing addendums
- Other: All School Day: Scientific Digital Curation, Data Management, Open Access, and Copyright, 2012, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc122178
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit