Hispanic physicians' tobacco intervention practices: a cross-sectional survey study Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Hispanic physicians' tobacco intervention practices: a cross-sectional survey study, article, November 14, 2005; [London, United Kingdom]. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc122160/: accessed September 25, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT College of Education.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this article.
This article has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT College of Education in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon this article, even commercially, as long as you credit the rights holder.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this article.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Sharing without giving credit.
- Claiming as your own original work.