Theoretical derivation of EMOTION-I model for emotional feel of sensation Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Theoretical derivation of EMOTION-I model for emotional feel of sensation
Author: Tam, Nicoladie D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: BioMed CentralPlace of Publication: [London, United Kingdom]
- Creation: 2008-07-11
- Content Description: Article accompanying a poster presentation for the 2008 Computational Neuroscience Meeting. This article discusses the theoretical derivation of EMOTION-I model for emotional feel of sensation.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: emotional models
- Keyword: EMOTION-I
- Keyword: sensations
- Keyword: neurosciences
- Meeting: Seventeenth Annual Computational Neuroscience Meeting: CNS, 2008, Portland, Oregon, United States
- Publication Title: BMC Neuroscience
- Volume: 9
- Issue: Suppl 1
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by
- DOI: 10.1186/1471-2202-9-S1-P79
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc122158
- Academic Department: Biological Sciences