[UNT NT Research Reports, Vol. 2 No. 3, March 1992] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [UNT NT Research Reports, Vol. 2 No. 3, March 1992]
Author: Offices of Research Administration and Grant AccountingCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 1992-03
- Content Description: A page from the UNT NT Research Report publication that covers January awards, specifically the Getty Center for the Arts in Education support of the North Texas Regional Institute for Education on the Visual Arts program. Jack Davis is listed as Vice Provost and William McCarter follows his name.
- Physical Description: 1 p. : 20 x 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art -- Study and teaching.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aesthetics -- Study and teaching.
- Named Person: Davis, Donald Jack
- Named Person: McCarter, William, 1939-
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education
- Keyword: institutes
- Keyword: art education
- Keyword: NT Research Report
- Keyword: publications
- Keyword: NTIEVA
- Keyword: North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts
- Keyword: North Texas Regional Institute for Education on the Visual Arts
- Keyword: Vice Provost
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Faculty and Staff
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1992-03
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Preferred Citation: D. Jack Davis Art Education Collection, 1882-2013 (AR0437), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: D. Jack Davis Art Education CollectionCode: DJART
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0437-2016-070-01787
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1213544