[Actors writing notes] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Actors writing notes]
- Creation: 2006-04-02
- Content Description: Photograph of two actors framed by trees during an outdoor performance of William Shakespeare's Love's Labour's Lost outside the Union Building on the UNT campus. They are crouched on one of the benches under the Schrader Pavilion, which was used as the stage for the production. They are both wearing dark clothes and are writing notes.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: college campuses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Theatre
- Keyword: UNT Department of Dance and Theatre
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Dramatic production.
- Keyword: Love's Labour's Lost
- Keyword: UNT Union Building
- Keyword: acting
- Keyword: open air performances
- Keyword: college students
- Keyword: theatrical productions
- Keyword: actors
- Keyword: costumes
- Keyword: props
- Keyword: benches
- Keyword: pavilions
- Keyword: Schrader Pavilion
- Keyword: stages
- Keyword: productions
- Keyword: performances
- Keyword: performers
- Keyword: trees
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2006-04-02
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Point: north=33.210749; east=-97.148013;
- Preferred Citation: University Photography Collection (U0458), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-2017-032-043
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1213190