Defense Primer: Understanding the Process for Auditing the Department of Defense Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Defense Primer: Understanding the Process for Auditing the Department of Defense
- Series Title CRS In Focus
Author: Schwartz, MosheCreator Type: Personal
Author: Gnanarajah, RajCreator Type: Personal
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2018-06-26
- Content Description: This report explains why the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) receives annual audits, how the audits are conducted, limitations of audits, and considerations for Congress.
- Physical Description: 2 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Auditing
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Executive departments
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Accounting
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IF10913
- Accession or Local Control No: IF10913_2018June26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1213109