A business model for author-pays publishing Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A business model for author-pays publishing
Author: Hawkins, Kevin S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Association of American University PressesContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2018-06-17
- Content Description: Presentation for the 2018 Association of University Presses Annual Meeting. This presentation describes the business model for Aquiline Books, a University of North Texas Libraries publishing service.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Keyword: publishing
- Keyword: business models
- Keyword: scholarly communication
- Conference: 2018 Association of University Presses Annual Meeting, June 17-19, 2018. San Francisco, California
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1212047
- Academic Department: UNT Libraries