Law of the People's Republic of China on Prevention and Control of Pollution From Environmental Noise Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Law of the People's Republic of China on Prevention and Control of Pollution From Environmental Noise
- Series Title Law of the People's Republic of China
Author: Standing Committee of the National People's CongressCreator Type: Organization
Name: Ministry of Environmental Protection of the People's Republic of ChinaPlace of Publication: Beijing, China
- Creation: 1996-10-29
- Content Description: This Law is enacted for the purpose of preventing and controlling environmental noise pollution, protecting and improving the living environment, ensuring human health, and promoting economic and social development.
- Physical Description: 12 p.
- Keyword: Law of the People's Republic of China
- Keyword: prevention and control of pollution from environmental noise
- Keyword: noise pollution
- Keyword: environmental management
- Keyword: environmental policy
- Keyword: laws and regulations
- Place Name: China
- Start Date: 1997-03-01
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://english.mep.gov.cn/Policies_Regulations/laws/environmental_laws/200710/t20071009_109950.htm
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12065
- Display Note: [harvested: 2009-10-07] Adopted at the 22nd Meeting of the Standing Committee of the Eighth National People's Congress on October 29, promulgated by Order No. 77 of the President of the People's Republic of China on October 29, and effective as of March 1, 1997