Texas Crime Report 1998 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Crime Report 1998
- Added Title Crime in Texas 1998
Compiler: Texas. Dept. of Public Safety.Creator Type: Organization
Compiler: Texas. Identification and Criminal Records Division.Creator Type: Organization
Compiler: Texas. Uniform Crime Reporting Bureau.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Texas Department of Public SafetyPlace of Publication: Austin, Tex.
- Creation: 1999
- Digitized: 2006-05-07
- Content Description: Crime statistics in Texas for the year 1998.
- Physical Description: 208 p ill., maps; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Criminal statistics -- Texas.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Government Documents General CollectionCode: UNTGOV
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 8116416
- Government Documents No.: TxD P3500.6 C868 1998
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc120
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000