Climate Change Science Program Strategic Plan Executive Summary: Building a Course for Greater Climate Understanding Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Climate Change Science Program Strategic Plan Executive Summary: Building a Course for Greater Climate Understanding
Author: Climate Change Science ProgramCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: http://www.climatescience.gov
Name: Climate Change Science ProgramPlace of Publication: Washington, DCAdditional Info: http://www.climatescience.gov
- Creation: 2003-07
- Content Description: This document describes a research strategy for developing improved knowledge of climate variability and change and the potential impacts on the environment and on human lives. It also provides for the development of resources and tools that will empower policy-makers with the knowledge necessary for making decisions.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Keyword: Climate Variability and Change
- Keyword: Human Contributions and Responses
- Keyword: Decision-Support Resources
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://www.climatescience.gov/Library/stratplan2003/final/ccspstratplan2003-execsum.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11955
- Display Note: [Harvested: 2009-09-29]