Law of the People's Republic of China on Prevention and Control of Water Pollution Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Law of the People's Republic of China on Prevention and Control of Water Pollution
- Series Title Law of the People's Republic of China
Author: Standing Committee of the National People's Congress, P.R. ChinaCreator Type: Organization
Name: Ministry of Environmental Protection of the People's Republic of ChinaPlace of Publication: Beijing, China
- Creation: 1984-05-11
- Content Description: This Law is formulated for the purpose of preventing and controlling water pollution, protecting and improving the environment, safeguarding human health, ensuring the effective use of water resources and facilitating the development of socialist modernization.
- Physical Description: 14 p.
- Keyword: Law of the People's Republic of China
- Keyword: water pollution
- Keyword: environmental management
- Keyword: environmental laws
- Keyword: waste management
- Keyword: environmental policy
- Keyword: environmental regulations
- Place Name: China
- Start Date: 1984-11-01
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- URL: http://english.mep.gov.cn/Policies_Regulations/laws/environmental_laws/200710/t20071009_109915.htm
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11926
- Display Note: [Harvested: 2009-10-05] This is a redistributed document of the original edition of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Prevention and Control of Water Pollution.