The North Texan, Volume 39, Number 3, Summer 1989 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The North Texan, Volume 39, Number 3, Summer 1989
- Serial Title The North Texan
Author: University of North TexasCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Rudkin, Lynn DanceyCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Santema, DanContributor Type: Personal
Photographer: Zierhut, LorettaContributor Type: Personal
Name: University of North TexasPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1989-22
- Content Description: The North Texan includes articles and notes about University of North Texas students, faculty, and alumni activities.
- Physical Description: 16 p. : ill. ; 39 x 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: social life
- Keyword: campus life
- Keyword: notices
- Keyword: sports
- Keyword: recreation
- Keyword: traditions
- Keyword: school spirit
- Keyword: theater
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Alumni
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Coverage Date: 1989-22
- Publication Title: The North Texan
- Volume: 39
- Issue: 3
Name: The North TexanCode: NTEXAN
Name: University Relations, Communications & Marketing department for UNTCode: URCM
- ISSN: 0468-6659
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc119053
- Display Note: "Volume 39, No. 3"
- Display Note: (U.S.P.S 394-960) is published five times a year (in February, March, June, September and December) by the University of North Texas (formerly North Texas State University), Room 309 Administration Building, Denton, Texas 76203-5128, for distribution to alumni, students, faculty, staff and other friends of the university. Second class postage paid at Denton, Texas and at additional mailing offices." -- p. 2