The North Texan, Volume 4, Number 3, March 1953 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The North Texan, Volume 4, Number 3, March 1953
- Serial Title The North Texan
Author: North Texas State CollegeCreator Type: Organization
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1953-03
- Content Description: The North Texan includes articles and notes about North Texas State College students, faculty, and alumni activities.
- Physical Description: 4 p. : ill. ; 42 x 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State College -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: social life
- Keyword: campus life
- Keyword: notices
- Keyword: sports
- Keyword: recreation
- Keyword: traditions
- Keyword: school spirit
- Keyword: theater
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Alumni
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Coverage Date: 1953-03
- Publication Title: The North Texan
- Volume: 4
- Issue: 3
Name: The North TexanCode: NTEXAN
Name: University Relations, Communications & Marketing department for UNTCode: URCM
- ISSN: 0468-6659
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc119023
- Display Note: "Vol. 4 No. 3."
- Display Note: "Published four times yearly in the months of January, march, August, and November by North Texas State College, Denton, Texas. Application made for entry as second-class matter at the post office at Denton, Texas, under act of August 18, 1903, as amended August 23, 1912." -- p. 2