Annual Report on the Environment in Japan 2005 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Annual Report on the Environment in Japan 2005
- Added Title A Low Carbon Society - A New Era Shaped by "People" and "System"
- Series Title Annual Report on the Environment in Japan
Author: Japan. KankyōshoCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: [Japan] Ministry of the Environment
Translator: Japan. KankyōshoContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: [Japan] Ministry of the Environment
Name: Japan. Kankyōsho.Place of Publication: Tokyo, JapanAdditional Info: [Japan] Ministry of the Environment
- Creation: 2006-01
- Content Description: The annual report describes the environment of Japan in FY 2004. It includes an overview on efforts to build a Low Carbon Society, as well as the environmental issues and environmental conservation measures led by the Japanese government.
- Physical Description: 42 p. : col. ill.
- Keyword: annual report
- Keyword: low carbon society
- Keyword: environmental conservation
- Keyword: human contributions and responses
- Keyword: conservation
- Keyword: sustainability
- Place Name: Japan
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://www.env.go.jp/en/wpaper/2005/fulltext.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11848
- Display Note: Abridged and Illustrated for Easy Understanding. [Harvested: 2010-02-03]