Annual Report on the Environment and the Sound Material-Cycle Society in Japan 2007 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Annual Report on the Environment and the Sound Material-Cycle Society in Japan 2007
- Series Title Annual Report on the Environment in Japan
Author: Japan. KankyōshoCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: [Japan] Ministry of the Environment
Name: Japan. Kankyōshō.Place of Publication: Tokyo, JapanAdditional Info: [Japan] Ministry of Environment
- Creation: 2007
- Content Description: The annual report summarized the FY2006 status of the environment and the establishment of a sound material-cycle Society in Japan. It provides an overview of Global Warming and the technologies for mitigating Global Warming. The report also describes the government's role in environmental conservation, and the formation of a sound material-cycle society.
- Physical Description: 132 p. : col. ill.
- Keyword: annual report
- Keyword: material-cycle society
- Keyword: global warming
- Keyword: climate variability and change
- Keyword: technologies
- Keyword: conservation
- Keyword: recycling
- Keyword: Japan
- Place Name: Japan
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://www.env.go.jp/en/wpaper/2007/fulltext.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11843
- Display Note: Abridged and Illustrated for Easy Understanding. [harvested: 2010-01-20]