Antiaircraft artillery field manual : formations and inspections. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Antiaircraft artillery field manual : formations and inspections.
- Added Title War department field manual ; FM 4-120.
- Series Title War Department field manual
- Alternate Title Anti-aircraft artillery field manual, formations and inspections
Author: United States. War Department.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1943-11-17
- Content Description: "The purpose of this manual is to prescribe formations and procedures for anti-aircraft artillery units and for ceremonies and inspections."
- Physical Description: 32 p. : ill., diagrs. ; 17 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Antiaircraft artillery -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Antiaircraft artillery -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Keyword: artillery
- Keyword: antiaircraft artillery
- Keyword: anti-aircraft artillery
- Keyword: military ceremonies
- Keyword: military inspections
- Keyword: dismounted drill
- Keyword: military parades
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 44440155
- Government Documents No.: W 1.33:4-120
- UNT Catalog No.: b2437489
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11811
- Display Note: "17 November 1943"--cover. Includes index. "This manual supersedes FM 4-120, 16 July 1940, including C 1, 16 January 1942; and section I, Training circular no. 18, War Department, 1942"--P. 1.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000