Chemical decontamination company. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Chemical decontamination company.
- Added Title War Department field manual ; FM 3-70.
- Series Title War Department field manual
Author: United States. War Department.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1944-09-01
- Content Description: Describes the organization, training, and operations of the Chemical Decontamination Company.
- Physical Description: 93 p. ; ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mustard gas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Chemical weapons -- Safety measures.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lewisite (Poison gas).
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Decontamination (from gases, chemicals, etc.) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Keyword: chemical warfare
- Keyword: poison gas
- Keyword: third eschelon
- Keyword: mustard gas
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 14745006
- Government Documents No.: W 1.33:3-70
- UNT Catalog No.: b2437446
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11810
- Display Note: "1 September 1944." Includes index.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000