Bench Scale Study of the Vacuum Freezing Ejector Absorption Process Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bench Scale Study of the Vacuum Freezing Ejector Absorption Process
- Added Title Research and Development Progress Report No. 744
- Series Title Office of Saline Water Reports
Author: Koretchko, J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Hajela, G.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Colt Industries, Inc.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Beloit, Wisconsin
Contributor: United States. Office of Saline Water.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1971-11
- Physical Description: vii, 257 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Vacuum technology -- Mathematical models.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water -- Purification -- Freezing process -- Mathematical models.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Saline water conversion -- Freezing process.
- Keyword: vacuums
- Keyword: saline water conversion
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Progress Report 744
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11786
- Display Note: "United States Department of the Interior." "By J. Koretchko, G. Hajela, Colt Industries, Inc., Beloit, Wisconsin, for Office of Saline Water." "Contract 14-30-2679."