Annual Report (FY 1969): Freeport Test Facility and Vertical-Tube-Evaporator Test-Bed Plant, Freeport, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Annual Report (FY 1969): Freeport Test Facility and Vertical-Tube-Evaporator Test-Bed Plant, Freeport, Texas
- Added Title Research and Development Progress Report No. 559
- Series Title Office of Saline Water Reports
Author: Campbell, Keith S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Project Engineer
Author: Williams, Donald L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Development Engineer
Author: Stearns-RogerCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Denver, Colorado
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Content Description: Report presenting progress in saline water conversion at the Freeport Test Facility and Vertical-Tube-Evaporator Test-Bed Plant in Freeport, Texas, and the economics of its operation. Includes information regarding the LTV multiple-effect evaporation method of desalination.
- Physical Description: viii, 128 : graphs, ill., tables
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Saline water conversion.
- Keyword: desalting plants
- Keyword: desalination plants
- Keyword: desalination
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brazoria County - Freeport
- Coverage Date: 1969
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: OSW-559
- Grant Number: 14-01-0001-1804
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11743
- Display Note: "United States Department of the Interior." "By…Stearns-Roger, Denver, Colorado, for Office of Saline Water." "Contract No. 14-01-0001-1804."