The Goat Songs Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Goat Songs
- Series Title Vassar Miller Prize in Poetry series
- Added Title Vassar Miller Prize in Poetry Series Number 25
- Uniform Title Poems. Selections
Author: Najarian, JamesCreator Type: Personal
Name: University of North Texas PressPlace of Publication: Denton, TexasAdditional Info: Web: http://untpress.unt.edu/
- Creation: 2018-04
- Content Description: The poems in James Najarian’s debut collection are by turns tragic and mischievous, always with an exuberant attention to form. Najarian turns his caprine eye to the landscapes and history of Berks Country, Pennsylvania, and to the middle east of his extended Armenian family. These poems examine our bonds to the earth, to animals, to art and to desire.
- Physical Description: ix, 72 p. : ill.
- Keyword: poems
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pennsylvania — Poetry.
- Place Name: United States - Pennsylvania
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT PressCode: UNTP
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights Holder: Najarian, James
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: All rights reserved.
- OCLC: 1004512032
- ISBN: 9781574417173
- ISBN: 9781574417258
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2017043653
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1173885
- Display Note: Winner Vassar Miller Prize in Poetry, 2017.