Vertical-Tube Evaporator Pilot Plant Report, Volume 1, July 1, 1967 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Vertical-Tube Evaporator Pilot Plant Report, Volume 1, July 1, 1967
- Added Title Research and Development Progress Report No. 367
- Series Title Office of Saline Water Reports
- Added Title First VTE Pilot Plant Report July 1, 1967
- Serial Title Vertical-Tube Evaporator Pilot Plant Report
Author: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Originator: United States. Office of Saline Water.Contributor Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Government Printing Office.Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: United States. Department of the Interior.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of the Interior.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1967-07-01
- Content Description: Report documenting the ongoing research and developments undertaken at a pilot plant with five vertical-tube evaporators.
- Physical Description: iii, 61 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Saline water conversion plants -- Pilot plants.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Saline water conversion -- Distillation process.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Evaporation.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1967
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 650537864
- OCLC: ark:/67531/metadc11709
- Grant Number: 14-01-0001-534
- Report No.: Research and Development Progress Report No. 367
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11709
- Display Note: "United States Department of the Interior." "By Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennesee, R. P. Hammond, Program Director for Office of Saline Water." "Agreement No. 14-01-0001-534; Work Order No. 17."