The Oak Ridge National Laboratory Conceptual Design of a 250-MGD Desalination Plant Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Oak Ridge National Laboratory Conceptual Design of a 250-MGD Desalination Plant
- Added Title Research and Development Progress Report No. 214
- Series Title Office of Saline Water Reports
Author: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryCreator Type: Organization
Other: Hammond, R. P.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Program Director
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1966-09
- Content Description: From Introduction: "This report and the study which went into it form a part of the activities sponsored by the Office of Saline Water, U.S. Department of the Interior, in their accelerated program to develop large plants for the economical desalting of seawater."
- Physical Description: 346 p. : ill.
- Keyword: desalting plants
- Keyword: seawater
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11684
- Display Note: "United States Department of the Interior." "By Oak Ridge National Laboratory, R. P. Hammond, Program Director, for Office of Saline Water."