[Portrait of Dr. Hiram Friedsam Teaching] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of Dr. Hiram Friedsam Teaching]
- Creation: 19uu
- Content Description: Portrait of UNT sociology professor Dr. Hiram Friedsam standing at the lectern as he addresses his students in the classroom.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 20 x 25 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: portraits
- Named Person: Friedsam, Dr. Hiram
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Teachers
- Keyword: classrooms
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: University Photography Collection (U0458), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-016-006
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1164787