[Advertisment from Sargent Colors] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Advertisment from Sargent Colors]
- Series Title Correspondence
Correspondent: Bray, WalterContributor Type: Personal
Name: Sargent ArtPlace of Publication: Brooklyn, New York
- Creation: 1941
- Content Description: The top portion of the Sargent Colors catalog sent by Walter Bray to Carl B. Compton about advertising in The Texas Art Teacher magazine.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- Named Person: Bray, Walter
- Named Person: Compton, Carl Benton
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Paintings
- Keyword: art supplies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Popular Culture - Magazines
- Keyword: publications
- Keyword: Art Crayon Company
- Keyword: American Artists' Color Works Incorporated
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - New York - Kings County - New York City - Brooklyn Borough
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County - Georgetown
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: Carl Benton Compton Collection (AR0866), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Carl Benton Compton CollectionCode: CBCMTN
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0866-001-12-087
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1164778