A Performance Analysis of the EBWR at Various Power Levels Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Performance Analysis of the EBWR at Various Power Levels
- Series Title Argonne National Laboratory Reports
Author: Nentwich, Alfred A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Simmering-Graz Paūker A.E., Vienna, Austria
Author: Argonne National Laboratory. Reactor Engineering Division.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: 9700 South Cass Avenue, Argonne, Illinois
- Creation: 1963-10
- Content Description: From Introduction: "This study is an attempt to predict the operating performance of EBWR (Experimental Boiling Water Reactor) at various power levels. It was done at the same time that EWBR was raised in power up to 100 MW, and so an excellent possibility was given to check the validity of the used performance analysis. Rather than giving a general and complete outline of the analysis or establishing a new approach, the study outlines and specifies the numerous practical problems involved in this analysis, and tries to explain the discrepancies between predicted and experimental results."
- Physical Description: 44 p. : ill.
- Keyword: boiling reactors
- Keyword: power
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: ANL-6721
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11579
- Display Note: "Operated by The University of Chicago under Contract W-31-109-eng-38 with the U. S. Atomic Energy Commission."