Crazy Water Hotel Program 17 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Crazy Water Hotel Program 17
Sponsor: Crazy Water CompanyCreator Type: Organization
Donor: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 193u
- Content Description: Radio program sponsored by the Crazy Water Company. Marshall Pope, announcer. 0:00 Train whistle, opening theme (She’ll Be Comin’ Around the Mountain), intro | 0:45 When Day Is Done | 2:50 Running Wild | 4:29 Hal Collins, Crazy Water advertisement, “The Bridge” poem; testimonial from Mr. W.R. Christian, age 63, of Mineral Wells | 7:36 Crazy Trio, Broadway’s Gone Hillbilly | 9:49 Little Mother of the Hills | 11:40 Crazy Water advertisement | 11:54 Francis Quinn, They Go Wild, Simply Wild, Over Me | 13:28 Closing theme (Home on the Range).
- Physical Description: 1 sound disc (14 min., 18 sec.) : analog ; 16 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Music
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Media
- Keyword: radio shows
- Keyword: advertisements
- Keyword: music broadcasts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 193u
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Crazy Water Radio CollectionCode: CRAZYW
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Accession or Local Control No: Crazy_17
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1157703