Implementing EPA's 2015 Ozone Air Quality Standards Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Implementing EPA's 2015 Ozone Air Quality Standards
Author: McCarthy, James E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Environmental Policy
Author: Shouse, Kate C.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Environmental Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2018-04-17
- Content Description: This report discusses the ongoing debate and process of implementing the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's 2015 Ozone Air Quality Standards and provides a cost-benefit analysis of the new air quality standards.
- Physical Description: 37 p.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Air pollution control
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government regulation
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43092
- Accession or Local Control No: R43092_2018Apr17
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1157139