Transatlantic Perspectives on Defense Innovation: Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Transatlantic Perspectives on Defense Innovation: Issues for Congress
Author: Aronsson, Lisa A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in International Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2018-04-24
- Content Description: This report discusses defense innovation and technology research and development in the American, British, French, and German military and ways to use implement such innovations into NATO forces.
- Physical Description: 30 p.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Military research
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research and development
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: NATO military forces
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: United Kingdom
- Place Name: France
- Place Name: Germany
- Place Name: Europe
- Place Name: North America
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R45177
- Accession or Local Control No: R45177_2018Apr24
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1157107