Defense Primer: Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Defense Primer: Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering
- Series Title CRS In Focus
Author: Gallo, Marcy E.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Schwartz, MosheCreator Type: Personal
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2018-02-21
- Content Description: This report discusses the role of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering and how the position fits into the organizational structure of the Defense Department.
- Physical Description: 2 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Executive departments
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government employees
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IF10834
- Accession or Local Control No: IF10834_2018Feb21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1156890