Australia, China, and the Indo-Pacific Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Australia, China, and the Indo-Pacific
- Series Title CRS Insight
Author: Vaughn, BruceCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Asian Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2018-04-23
- Content Description: This report discusses Australia's relations with China and the changing power dynamics in the Pacific region.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Alliances
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Place Name: Australia
- Place Name: China
- Place Name: East & Southeast Asia
- Place Name: Australia/Oceania
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IN10888
- Accession or Local Control No: IN10888_2018Apr23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1156817