[News Clip: Candoli Arrives] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [News Clip: Candoli Arrives]
- Series Title NBC News Clips
Producer: KXAS-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Reporter: Raiser, CarolynContributor Type: Personal
Name: KXAS-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.)Place of Publication: Fort Worth, Texas
- Creation: 1980-03-05T18:00:00
- Content Description: Video footage from the KXAS-TV/NBC station in Fort Worth, Texas, to accompany a news story.
- Physical Description: 1 videocassette (Umatic) (1 min., 52 sec.) : sd., col. ; 3/4 in.
- Library of Congress Genre/Form Terms: Television news programs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Television broadcasting of news.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Media
- Keyword: news stories
- Keyword: video footage
- Keyword: news segments
- Keyword: video clips
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Named Person: Candoli, Carl
- Keyword: B. H. Carol Elementary School
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Teachers
- Keyword: superintendents
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: NBC 5/KXAS Television News Collection (AR0776), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: KXAS-NBC 5 News CollectionCode: KXAS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: NBC5/KXAS-TV
- Rights Statement: Materials in this collection may be licensed for reproduction or publication, according to the policies of the UNT Libraries' Special Collections department. Restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0776-280220-LT725-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1154465
- Digital Preservation: This material was digitized by Scene Savers in December 2018; 8-bit uncompressed video