The Subject of Learning and Performance Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Subject of Learning and Performance
Author: Pasquini, Laura A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Allen, Jeff M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: University of North TexasPlace of Publication: [Denton, Texas]Additional Info: Department of Learning Technologies; Center for Knowledge Solutions
- Creation: 2012
- Content Description: This editorial article discusses the inaugural issue of the Learning and Performance Quarterly (LPQ) open access journal. This editorial offers a welcome and introduction to the first issue.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Keyword: editorial
- Keyword: LPQ
- Keyword: learning
- Keyword: performance
- Journal: Learning and Performance Quarterly, 2012, Denton: University of North Texas
- Publication Title: Learning and Performance Quarterly
- Volume: 1
- Issue: 1
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc115196
- Academic Department: Applied Technology and Performance Improvement