Leadership, Training, Mentoring, and Instructional Design Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Leadership, Training, Mentoring, and Instructional Design
Author: Pasquini, Laura A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: University of North Texas. Center for Knowledge SolutionsPlace of Publication: [Denton, Texas]
- Creation: 2012
- Content Description: Editorial article for the second issue of Learning and Performance Quarterly. In this piece, the author describes the second issue and the overall focus on leadership, training, mentoring and instructional design.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: editorial
- Keyword: LPQ
- Keyword: learning
- Keyword: performance
- Journal: Learning and Performance Quarterly, 2012, Denton: University of North Texas. Center for Knowledge Solutions
- Publication Title: Learning and Performance Quarterly
- Volume: 1
- Issue: 2
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc115193
- Academic Department: Applied Technology and Performance Improvement