Bolero Jacket Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bolero Jacket
Designer: House of DiorCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: House of Dior, founded 1947 by Christian Dior. After 1958, various designers acted as head designers, including Marc Bohan (1960-1989).
Designer: Bohan, MarcCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Bohan, Mark (b. Paris, France, 1926, head designer at House of Dior 1960-1989)
Donor: Bass, MercedesContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1966
- No Language
- Content Description: Bolero style evening jacket of off-white silk with clear beads and rhinestones. Long sleeves. Collarless with single hook & eye closure. Three dimensional beaded flowers trimming jacket and cuffs. Designer's label: "Boutique / Christian Dior / Paris / Made in France" Style number stamped on designer's label: "652551"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Jackets (Garments)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1966
- Place Name: France - Île-de-France Region - Département de Ville de Paris - Paris
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1995.010.044
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc115014