Hand-Written Program Lists, 1981-1982 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hand-Written Program Lists, 1981-1982
Author: Conover, WillisCreator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Handwritten cue sheets for Music USA, 1981-1982. Includes: Individual Program Lists, February and March 1978; Handwritten Program Lists, December 1981; Handwritten Program Lists, January-March 1982; Interview with Lee Bark; Notes for Art Farmer program; UDC Lab Jazz Band; Toni Wilson notes.
- Physical Description: 1 notebook
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Jazz.
- Start Date: 1981
- End Date: 1982
Name: Music Library Conover CollectionCode: MLCC
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc115
- Display Note: A 1997 gift of the Willis Conover Jazz Preservation Foundation, Inc., the Conover Collection consists of over 22,000 recordings of all kinds, correspondence, memos, magazines, record catalogs, manuscripts, program notes, memorabilia, photographs, books, and other personal items.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C