Calotte Hat Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Calotte Hat
Donor: Knott, RobertContributor Type: Personal
Retailer: Bergdorf GoodmanContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Bergdorf Goodman (New York, New York, USA) (est. as Bergdorf Goodman1901 by Edwin Goodman and Herman Berdgorf)
- Creation: 1930
- No Language
- Content Description: Calotte style hat of gray wool fur felt with scalloped, black velvet trim. Black ostrich feather pompom as trim. Inside crown stamped "Merrimac / Superior / Fur Felt" Retailer's label: "Made to Order Hat / Bergdorf / Goodman / Fifth Ave. at 58th St."
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: [1930..1939]
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1975.004.063
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc114926