Cloche Hat Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cloche Hat
Donor: Jewish Council of WomenContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: [1930..1935]
- No Language
- Content Description: Cloche style hat of black wool fur felt. Brim folded up. Crown has two creases as trim. Unlined. No labels.
- Keyword: Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: [1930..1939]
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1975.002.153
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc114915