Calotte Hat Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Calotte Hat
Manufacturer: MousseCreator Type: Organization
Donor: Jewish Council of WomenContributor Type: Organization
Retailer: Bonwit TellerContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Bonwit Teller (est. New York, New York, USA ca. 1897 by Paul Bonwit and Edmunt Teller. Most stores closed 1990)
- Creation: 1939
- No Language
- Content Description: Calotte style hat of white fur with small white satin brim. Matching front satin bow off center to the right. Manufacturer's label inside crown: "Mousse / HB / Made in France" Retailer's label on inside hatband at back: "Bonwit Teller"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: [1930..1939]
- Place Name: France
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1975.002.136
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc114911