Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Shoes
Donor: Lloyd, RoseContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1936
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of white leather shoes. Designed with a rounded open toe, the shoes have white leather uppers with straps across instep that cross and connect sides. Uppers edged with narrow sewn edge. Modified chunky Louis heel covered in white leather. Stamped inside: "Bob Shoe / For Style and Comfort" and "Made in / Hong Kong"
- Physical Description: Size 4 1/2B Measurements: L: 22 cm W: 7 cm H: 11 cm Heel: 4.5 cm / 1.75 in.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1936
- Place Name: Hong Kong
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1975.001.070
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc114896